Wednesday 12 January 2011

Camera :)

was extremely lucky this Christmas and I got something I've wanted for such a long time, a camera of my own! It's a Canon Powershot and I love it! It's so preeeetty :)

This Christmas, for the first time ever, I think, my gran's house had very deep snow on Christmas day, something I've always wished for! And this gave me an exciting opportunity to take some photos. Enjoy!










Snowy animal prints :)










Close up of a Christmas light.

















View out of the window! Lovely snowy landscape.


















Winter wonderland :D















Close up of the snow on the hill












Christmas Day sunset :)












Day after Boxing Day, in Stratford-Upon-Avon. Dusk was lovely and misty













Completely accidental blurring. But I thought it actually came out quite cool :P











12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous! I like the blurry photo, it did come out cool. My favorite though is the one with the swan :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've taken some lovely pictures with your new camera. Love the first pic.

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted a good camera for Christmas but it didn't really happen. This is definitely a good camera though, so I will remember this name :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are amazing! You have beautifully captured a snowy wonderland! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!
    i love the pictures...and now i'm really wishing for some snow :)

    -AA

    follow me?:
    http://iknowtheressunshinebeyondthatrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING pictures here, thanks dearie for sharing :)

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your winter landscape photos. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post :)

    my first giveaway ends on 28th: Hard Candy makeup products:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics!! :D You're talented!! x

    ReplyDelete