Friday 10 September 2010

Someone has a new dress...

I have a story to tell. So here we go, enjoy!

I popped into Miss Selfridge the other day with my friend Rhiannon and had a look in the sale rail, and I found a lovely satin dress, that I quite liked, and it was in a size 4 too :D I tried it on, and really liked it, but it had a broken zip and I thought that it couldn't be mended. When I got home, I told my mum about it, and she said that she could really easily show me how to fix it, so I rushed back next day, and found the dress. But unfortunately, it wasn't there in a 4, a 6, or an 8. I found one in a 10 though, with a broken zip, but it was massive on me. I bought it anyway, but didn't feel too hopeful. When I took it home, my mum showed me how to fix the zip, then helped me sew in two darts which only took about five minutes, and then it fitted perfectly.

I'm so bad at taking pictures of myself xD



Its a lovely pale greeny colour, in satin. And its GORGEOUS! And the most amazingest wonderful bit of it all it the PRICE! Make a guess now... and see if you're right! You'll be surprised! It was ....

...



...



...

£3.50


I KNOW! Three pounds fifty for a beautiful prom dress! That's only 40p extra than the price of a Starbucks Vanilla Cream Frappucino (my favourite :P )

It was reduced from £50, in the sale! SOOOO happy about that! Ahh, bargains like this make life worth living :D


What bargains have any of you lovelies got recently? :) xx


(I've only just noticed I have quite obvious tan lines in this picture - you can see two white triangles where I was wearing a halterneck bikini all summer hahaha :P )



15 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Its is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! This is definitely a dress I would wear! And I love the color, too! Great pick =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's beautiful! What a great deal! I love finding deals like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING price!!
    Hope you have great fun wearing it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! :D If you have self timer, just stick it on a shelf for pictures...
    Discounts...? Umm, nothing great... I just look around sales every now and then (never EVER been to Miss Selfridges. You must take me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh and thanks for that comment! Really brightened my spirits, you seem VEERYYYYY nice haha =],

    Blog: Wouldn't It Be Nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. um okay that is crazy! What a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great deal on that dress! It's absolutely adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same price as my new shoes! Oh, I adore sales! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a deal! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great bargain, it's gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing dress!! And so cheap??? WOW! Such a great find! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh it' so pretty...love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a beautiful dress ahh that is why i need to learn sewing so i can alter clothes to fit me

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT DRESS!
    You are beautiful : )
    Love if you checked out my blog!!!

    http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/

    <3KaitlynMcCall

    ReplyDelete